Sunday, January 1, 2017

An Introduction

For years, I've heard about how I should run a blog. I should catalog my experiences in New York, or I should post up my writing, or I should lend my voice to the news, or any number of other things that helpful folks tell creative young people when they think - often correctly - that we could be applying ourselves better. For years, I've been largely ignoring those suggestions. Maintaining a regular blog would be too much work, or I've got nothing interesting to say, or yadda yadda excuses excuses. Well, no more.

Welcome to Casimir Creative, a site made on a whim and named after some kind of inside joke I don't even remember. Here, you'll be able to see excerpts or chapters from the novel I'm supposed to be working on, as well as journal-style posts, my attempts at journalism, and other creative endeavors that I decide are worthy of someone's eyes. This will be my archive and my homepage, a space where I can shout into the void and hope that maybe someone in there hears me. It won't be fancy for a little while, but it will be something, and that's got to be better than nothing, right? For now, thank you for popping by, and I hope you find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment